Dolphins Driven site is owned by Várzeamar S.A., located at Várzea da Orada, CP 707-H, 8200-394, Albufeira, and is the entity responsible for processing personal data that is provided directly by the user or collected during the user access and navigation on this site.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Dolphins Driven website collects data from users who browse the site or send messages through the contact form on the site.
Dolphins Driven website guarantees that your personal data will not be reused for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
Personal data collected will be kept only for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is intended, after which they will be definitively deleted.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Dolphins Driven site collects technical information from the user's device whenever they visit the site. The information is obtained through the Internet browser and refers to the IP address, operating system and search engine used, screen resolution and referral sites.
Dolphins Driven website may also collect data regarding the location of the Users - GPS signal of the mobile device, with their consent.
User personal data may also be collected through the contact form of the website.
Dolphins Driven does not sell, rent or share your personal data with third parties.
The services of the site are not directed at minors, and personal data of minors are not intentionally treated.
• Cookies are small pieces of information that can help identify your browser and which can store information, for example, User settings and preferences.
Dolphins Driven may store cookies on your device to personalize and facilitate browsing as well as for statistical purposes, not providing those same Cookies, references or personal data of the User.
Dolphins Driven website uses three types of cookies:
• Simple Cookies: These cookies are required for the site to function efficiently, log the user's path during your visit without identifying it, and are automatically deleted when you leave the site.
• Persistent Cookies: These Cookies are not essential to the functioning of the site but allow users to be identified whenever they access pages, optimizing their browsing experience. Persistent cookies remain on the computer until they are deleted by the user.
• Analytic Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
The browser on your device allows you to restrict the use of Simple Cookies, Persistent Cookies, or any other type of Cookie. If you choose not to allow simple Cookies, you may not be able to use our site or certain features.
In addition to cookies, we can also use pixel tags that allow us to follow the steps of the users of our site. These bookmarks do not collect personal information and are used to collect data for statistical purposes.
USE OF THE DATA COLLECTED:
• Optimize the user's visit;
• Respond to requests from users, namely messages sent through the contact form or newsletters subscription;
• Statistical purposes of navigation data;
• Improve the browsing experience of the user through information collected through Cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags.
The user has the right to access, update, rectify, eliminate, limit and oppose the treatment of their data, as well as the right to request their portability, through a written request sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your data with the CNPD - National Commission for Data Protection.
DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD
PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATED TO THIRD PARTIES
Dolphins Driven may use other entities for the provision of certain services, in terms of maintenance, technical support, marketing, which may have access to some of the personal data required to provide the service contracted.
Dolphins Driven may also transmit data to third parties in the context of investigations, inquiries and judicial and / or administrative proceedings or of a similar nature, provided that it is duly ordered by judicial order accordingly.